This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Temple chapter.

Name: Jack Beran

Age: 20

Year: Sophomore

Zodiac: Aquarius

Major: Media Studies & Production with a certificate in Sustainability

Relationship Status: Single

Biggest Turn Off: Closed mindedness

Favorite Color: red

Look for in a partner: “Someone who likes to have fun and is open to trying new things.”

Hobbies: Reading, Writing for the late night talk show “Temple Tonight”, & Hosting his radio show “Jazz with Jack & Jake”

Perfect Saturday Night: “Seeing some type of show or movie.”

Role Model: Jim Carrey

Describe yourself in 3 words: “Quirky, Charming, Devilishly handsome.”

One thing you can’t live without: “My first instinct is to say Peanut Butter & Jelly.”

Something people don’t know about you: “I used to street perform when I was younger. I did public clowning around my home town.”

Favorite Place in Philly: The Franklin Institute

Goals: “To eventually own my own bookstore or open my own pancake food truck on Temple’s Campus.”

Soundtrack to my Life: “Dustland Fairytale” by The Killers

Twitter: @TheRed_Beran 

Amelia Burns is an active blogger and student currently studying Broadcast Journalism at Temple University, in Philadelphia. Amelia thrives on fashion, politics and pop culture. She enjoys traveling often and spontaneously. Amelia dreams of one day working for CNN and hopes to pursue a career in political or entertainment commentary. You can check out more work by her at theameliaburns.com and at her Instagram: @ameliachristineburns
Kaitlin is an alumna of Temple University where she graduated with a B.A. in Journalism and a minor in Political Science. At Temple, she served as Campus Correspondent for Her Campus Temple and was a founding member and former Public Relations Vice President for the Iota Chi chapter of Alpha Xi Delta.  She currently serves Her Campus Media as a Region Leader and Chapter Advisor and was formally a Feature Writer for Fashion, Beauty and Health.