Our Survival Kits are Here!

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Temple chapter.

Our Back to School Survival Kits have arrived, just in time to prepare us for a semester full of all-nighters, annoying group projects, and stress.

Luckily for us, we have all the right stuff to make sure that this semester goes smoothly…and fabulously!

Maidenform: These bras have us feeling some type of way…Not only do they provide the perfect amount of ~sexy~ lift, they’re also super comfortable! It’s a win-win. 

L’eggs: You can never have enough tights!

Freeman Beauty: Did we mention that college is stressful? These masks are perfect for unwinding and treating yourself after a stressful week!

Camelbak: You’re going to drink coffee, so you might as well do it in style! We are psyched about these chic new Camelbak thermoses.

Rimmel London: Rimmel London never fails to dissapoint. We are in love with this blue eyeliner that glides on perfectly, and our new red lipstick. We will be rocking some seriously bold lips this fall!

Wearsafe: This wearsafe bracelet is perfect for anyone studying abroad, and will let your loved ones know what you’re up to!

Juicy Couture: Juicy Couture…need we say more? 

The Roommate Book/Adulthood Is A Myth: Not only are these books adorable, they’re hilarious!

Logan is a junior journalism major, and serves as Campus Correspondent.  She is also the proud president of Delta Phi Epsilon, Delta Nu, her sorority. Logan is typically super busy, but still dedicates hours to reading a Cosmo from front to back...twice. Logan loves all things social media, especially following puppy accounts on Instagram. Her dream is to break into the magazine industry and help empower other women to pursue their dreams, whatever that may be.