Not Your Ordinary College Party

This is a sponsored feature. All opinions are 100% from Her Campus.

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Temple chapter.

On Saturday, September 9th, Sarah and I (HCTU President and VP, respectively) had the pleasure of attending the Her Campus x J. Crew Back To School Shopping Event. We had such a great time that I’m writing this recap article instead of doing my homework so you all could experience the event too. You’re welcome.

It was a beautiful, sunny day in Philadelphia when embarked on our journey to Center City. We took the Broad Street Line to City Hall, with many of our fellow owls on the train with us as they headed to the Linc to watch Temple Football kick some Villanova a**. 

J. Crew’s Philadelphia store is located on Chestnut Street, in the heart of Center City. Chestnut Street, along with Market Street, has arguably the best shopping in all of Philly so J. Crew is in a prime location. 

The store had such a great vibe from the minute we entered. The D.J. was playing great music, all of the sales associates were so friendly, and everyone was having a great time shopping. 

Sarah and I browsed the store, pointing out everything we would buy if we weren’t so #broke. Our personal favorites were the chic horoscope tees, Sarah was actually rocking the Virgo one, and the always classic but stylish loafers. 

(but like how cute is our president)

We (obviously) took full advantage of the snacks, munching on soft pretzel bites and chatting with the store manager and the sales associate.

Much to our dismay we eventually had to leave and head back into the real world, but we the best time and are counting down the days until another HC x J. Crew collaboration.

Did you attend the Back To School Event or use the 25% off student discount? Let us know in the comments below!

HCXO!