Meet Our Bachelors: Jason Cushman

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Temple chapter.

This semester, Her Campus Temple is teaming up with Alpha Xi Delta to host a date auction. We’ve done it in the past, but this year is different. Temple hottest bachelors, including fraternity men, athletes and Owl Team leaders are up for a date with the highest bidders. Until the auction starts, we’re going to be giving you brief profiles on each of the contestants, so you can get to know more about them.

All of the money raised will go directly to Autism Speaks, Alpha Xi Delta’s national philanthropy!

Name: Jason Cushman
Height: 5 ft 11 3/4 in
Involvement: VP of Finance for Pi Lambda Phi, VP of Fundraising for Financial Management Association at the Fox School of Business

Favorite Food: Filet Mignon, pineapple stuffing, milkshakes, double stuffed Oreos and Chick-Fil-A sauce on anything.

Idea Date: Week long vacation at the Grand Wailea Resort in Maui, Hawaii surfing on gnarly waves, scuba diving with turtles and mini sharks for the thrill of it and experiencing the traditional Hawaiian pig roast and hula dancing. 

What I look for in a Date: A lady who is adventurous, fierce, fun and has their life together. I like a lady who has a passion for something and leads by example. At the same time, I like a lady who likes to go out and have fun after all things are said and done. I don’t mind casual nights and want to experience the world with someone. Being yourself and sticking to your values is all I look for.

Join us February 24th at 8 p.m.

HGSC Room 200C for

Alpha Xi Delta and Her Campus Temple’s

Win-A-Date Bachelor Auction!

Kaitlin is an alumna of Temple University where she graduated with a B.A. in Journalism and a minor in Political Science. At Temple, she served as Campus Correspondent for Her Campus Temple and was a founding member and former Public Relations Vice President for the Iota Chi chapter of Alpha Xi Delta.  She currently serves Her Campus Media as a Region Leader and Chapter Advisor and was formally a Feature Writer for Fashion, Beauty and Health.