InstaFab: 5 Accounts You Have to See to Believe

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Temple chapter.
We constantly hear about jealousy being one of those things that we should stay away from. However, there are two very different types of jealousy. One drives you to complete insanity and makes you cry when Snapchat no longer reveals your crush’s top friends. The second type fuels your ambitions and provides you with great insight on all things you aspire to become or get better at. One thing that has seemed to prove this is the rise of gorgeous and determined Instagram goddesses. You probably follow a few or a couple hundred. The amount of girl power that seems to be rising with new generations is empowering. Girls that don’t just hang to the side but rise up to conquer their passions and take fantastic photos while they do so. 

Here is a list composed of women who can help inspire you on all things that fuel your soul whether that be fashion, health, travel or success. These girls got you covered. 

Lisa Olsson @lisaolssonblog

Lisa Olsson is a lifestyle and fashion Blogger currently living in Sweden. Her Instagram has a very romantic feel to it and is filled with photos featuring her glamorous travels and “city chic” inspired outfits. 

Danielle @weworewhat

Danielle Bernstein is a popular New York fashion blogger. She is also the founder and creator of the blog, which her Instagram is based off of. She describes her Instagram as “a daily look book of NYC outfit inspiration” and provides insight on your favorite trends.

Amber Fillerup Clark @amberfillerup

Amber Fillerup Clark is another lifestyle blogger living in New York City. Her Instagram is particularly unique because a majority of it features adorable photos of her beautiful family and her spontaneous travels with them. One look at her Instagram and you will want to hashtag #goals on every photo. Not only does she provide lifestyle inspiration, but also killer fashion and hair tips.   

Sjana Elise Earp (sjanaelise)

Sjana Earp is a photojournalist originally from Australia. She travels all over the world documenting her adventures and experiences. Her Instagram features amazing global photography as well as health and fitness related photos. 

Kenza Zouiten @kenzas

Kenza Zouiten is a 24-year-old fashion blogger and model from Stockholm, Sweden. She is also founder of a popular clothing company named “IvyRevel”. Her Instagram account documents her wardrobe and is always being updated with looks featuring the latest trends.
Amelia Burns is an active blogger and student currently studying Broadcast Journalism at Temple University, in Philadelphia. Amelia thrives on fashion, politics and pop culture. She enjoys traveling often and spontaneously. Amelia dreams of one day working for CNN and hopes to pursue a career in political or entertainment commentary. You can check out more work by her at theameliaburns.com and at her Instagram: @ameliachristineburns
Logan is a junior journalism major, and serves as Campus Correspondent.  She is also the proud president of Delta Phi Epsilon, Delta Nu, her sorority. Logan is typically super busy, but still dedicates hours to reading a Cosmo from front to back...twice. Logan loves all things social media, especially following puppy accounts on Instagram. Her dream is to break into the magazine industry and help empower other women to pursue their dreams, whatever that may be.