How We Survived Finals Week

This is a sponsored feature. All opinions are 100% from Her Campus.

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Temple chapter.

The grades are in, finals are over and we could not be happier! While we are all great students are Her Campus Temple, we’re not going to lie…we get by with a little help from our friends at Her Campus!

To get us through the stress of the end of the semester, HC sent us a Finals Survival Kit.We got two boxes filled to their brims with food, medicine, hair goodies and coupons.

Our all-time favorite parts of the survival kit were the buy one, get one free Chipotle coupons and the Kettle Brand chips and popcorn. We were a little bit unsure about the flavors but anything tastes better than Ramen at this point!Since we were hitting the books pretty hard, we definitely need the TRESemmé mini hairspray to throw in our bags, the Cold-EEZE Cold Remedy for the germs around the library and the LUNA bars (in season appropriate Chocolate Peppermint Stick flavor) to keep us energized and the Timeline Project books that helped keep us focused on our future goals!

Of course we loved hearing about the other brands like BaubleBar, chain & charcoal, Cosabella and Aritzia, but we loved the discount codes even more!At our last general body meeting, we shared the HC love with one lucky member who got the CamelBak water bottle and a sample of the other goodies that were sent to us!

While our hands are still tired from filling out scantrons and Blue Books, we’re happy to get a break from classes. Without these amazing products and brands, we probably wouldn’t be still holding onto our sanity, too.

Kaitlin is an alumna of Temple University where she graduated with a B.A. in Journalism and a minor in Political Science. At Temple, she served as Campus Correspondent for Her Campus Temple and was a founding member and former Public Relations Vice President for the Iota Chi chapter of Alpha Xi Delta.  She currently serves Her Campus Media as a Region Leader and Chapter Advisor and was formally a Feature Writer for Fashion, Beauty and Health.
Lindsey is a senior magazine journalism major at Temple University. After she graduates in May she hopes to return to NYC, which she fell in love with this summer during her ASME internship at Real Simple magazine.