#HCSurvivalKits: Back-to-School Survival Kit 2014

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Temple chapter.

Someone once said, “The best things in life are free” and they were totally right. Every semester, the Her Campus Temple staff is reminded of that when we get our survival kits. This year, our Back-to-School Survival Kit was bigger and better than ever! There was so much stuff that not only did we share it with our executive board (for all of their hard work), but we also got to share it with the audience members of our 3rd annual Mr. Temple pageant!

Her Campus prepared us to take on the school year with buy one, get one free Chipotle burrito cards, mini LUNA bars for snacking in between classes, Affinitas cupcake undies in fun colors, informational cards about the Tanda Zap device, the Clue app and European Wax Center, Nasty Gal pins, a ton of $10 off a purchase at Aeropostale and a waterbottle, Garnier samples and sweetgreen headbands and smoothie recipes! A combination of yummy, practical and just plain cool goodies was just what we needed in the middle of a stressful fall semester.

Check out these brands so you can see just how awesome they are! The Her Campus Temple staff is so happy that we were introduced to these brands and we were so happy to let other people outside of our organization know about them as well!

Kaitlin is an alumna of Temple University where she graduated with a B.A. in Journalism and a minor in Political Science. At Temple, she served as Campus Correspondent for Her Campus Temple and was a founding member and former Public Relations Vice President for the Iota Chi chapter of Alpha Xi Delta.  She currently serves Her Campus Media as a Region Leader and Chapter Advisor and was formally a Feature Writer for Fashion, Beauty and Health.