Guilty Ear-gasmic Pleasures: Top Five Songs That Get Our Pulses Racing

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Temple chapter.

These tracks will take you from an intensive work-out to a night out with your friends without missing a beat.

MGMT:“Congratulations” (Remix)
This is for the psychedelic, pop-loving girls. MGMT hasn’t made it mainstream yet, but this is a phenomenal song to play nonetheless. Listen to this while you get ready for a night out with your best friends.

Britney Spears: “Hold it Against Me”
Britney’s back with a new, techno-like pop song to add to her repertoire.

Kanye West:“All of the Lights”

No matter how ill-mannered Kanye is, we can’t help but love his one-of-a-kind musical talent. The familiar voices of Fergie, Kid Cudi, Alicia Keys, Rihanna, and John Legend all appear on this single track! See if you can distinguish them all.
Rihanna: “S&M”

RiRi once again proves her reputation of the quintessential good girl gone bad. Listen to this to get in the mood for an intimate night with your main squeeze. But beware; this is not a song for nice girls.

Ke$ha: “Blow”
This song is the finale to any wild, college party and sounds best with the volume on full blast.

Jaimee Swift is a Senior majoring in Communications. One of her many dreams is to become a broadcast journalist and to meet and work with the infamous Anderson Cooper. Her hobbies include reading everything in sight, running, dancing crazily, laughing uber hard, watching movies, and consuming as much juice as possible. Jaimee is so overjoyed to be a part of such a magnificent site such as Her Campus Temple University. Ever since the days of her youth, she has strives to make a difference and bring positive change to all that she touches. She still holds on to that mindset and hopes to bring positivity and creativity to Her Campus Temple University!