Campus Cutie: Treasure Idamkue

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Temple chapter.

It doesn’t take Temple students very long to realize that a number of their peers possess the captivating combination of brains and beauty. Junior Biology major, Treasure Idamkue is no exception to this breed of students. While her quirky sense of humor may have leave you in tears, Idamkue doesn’t goof around when it comes to her studies. Get to know this aspiring pediatrician and resident cutie!

Name:  Treasure Idamkue

Age: 20

Year: Junior

Hometown: Lagos, Nigeria

Major: Biology, Social Work Minor

Relationship Status: Taken

Favorite Color(s): White and black

Soundtrack to your life: Angel of Mine by Monica            

Hobbies: Painting, drawing, singing

Role Model: My boyfriend

Ideal Mate: Intelligent, Tall, Funny

Biggest Turn Off: Conceitedness

What Makes You Laugh: People getting scared by pranks

Describe yourself in 3 words: Sensitive, caring, sarcastic

One thing you can’t live without: My family

Perfect Saturday Night: “Sushi at Aki with my boyfriend and then at home redbox movies.”

Dream Job: Pediatrician

Something people don’t know about you: “I have ugly pinky toes.”

Favorite Quote: “We are what we repeatedly do. Excellence, therefore, is not an act, but a habit.” -Aristotle

Kaitlin is an alumna of Temple University where she graduated with a B.A. in Journalism and a minor in Political Science. At Temple, she served as Campus Correspondent for Her Campus Temple and was a founding member and former Public Relations Vice President for the Iota Chi chapter of Alpha Xi Delta.  She currently serves Her Campus Media as a Region Leader and Chapter Advisor and was formally a Feature Writer for Fashion, Beauty and Health.