Campus Cutie: Oreoluwa Alonge

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Temple chapter.

Name: Oreoluwa Alonge a.k.a Odanzy

Major: Biomedical Engineering

Year: Junior

Extracurricular Activities: “I am an artist who sings and plays a few instruments, I play soccer among other sports. I am an active member of OAS (organization of African student) and ISA (International Students Association). I also do a bit of modelling and write poems sometimes.”

Goals for the future: “I want to make a positive impact in the bioengineering world by building equipment and engineering drugs to diseases that do not have a cure yet, or making other existing cures better and more efficient. I also want to bring out more positive music that has a message and collaborate with talented artists like Ne-Yo, Drake and Ariana Grande.”

Relationship Status: Single

What you look for in a companion?: “I look for someone who I don’t just think about sometimes but someone I can’t stop thinking about. Someone who loves God and on the same page with me. Someone whose inner beauty shines so radiantly, it can be felt from afar. Someone who has a future that she’s working towards and doesn’t give up. I want someone I can trust and someone I can give my whole heart to.”

Dream Date: Ariana Grande

What would it mean to you to be Mr. Temple?: “It will be an honor and so awesome because it means I get to represent the school and be a good role model to other students and the world in general. It means a lot to me and it implies that I have a better means to effect positive change in Temple and Philadelphia as a whole.”

Kaitlin is an alumna of Temple University where she graduated with a B.A. in Journalism and a minor in Political Science. At Temple, she served as Campus Correspondent for Her Campus Temple and was a founding member and former Public Relations Vice President for the Iota Chi chapter of Alpha Xi Delta.  She currently serves Her Campus Media as a Region Leader and Chapter Advisor and was formally a Feature Writer for Fashion, Beauty and Health.