Campus Cutie: Jennifer Foti

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Temple chapter.

Name: Jennifer Foti

Age: 19

Year: Sophomore

Major: Sociology and (adding) PR

Hometown: North Haledon

Involvement: I am in Alpha Epsilon Phi and am the fundraising chair, I am a “big sister” in the Big Brother Big Sisters program and I help to manage Temple’s wrestling team.

What’s your favorite part about being a Temple Owl?: Being a Temple Owl is amazing because of the pride that people feel for this school. I love knowing that I share a campus with thousands of students who feel so strongly about the same things that I do. 

Why did you choose Temple and why did you stay?: Temple was actually the only school I applied to because as soon as I walked on to campus I just felt that this place would be home. I never wanted to leave Temple but I can absolutely thank my sorority sisters for keeping me sane….and the squirrels they make me smile everyday. 

Your best friend has to describe you in three words, what would they be?: Caring, Persistent, Lovable

What is your greatest achievement?: I think thus far my greatest achievement was definatley my freshman year of college because I somehow attempted to join a sorority, make friends, get involved oncampus and still get pretty good grades.

If you had to give yourself a compliment today, what would it be?: “You rock for following the To-Do list you made for the week!”

Where do you see yourself in 10 years?: In ten years, I want to be living in Boston with a job I love and overall happy with my life and everyone in it. 

What’s the greatest piece of advice you’ve ever received?: You can’t wait for good things to happen to you, you need to go out and make them happen.

Kaitlin is an alumna of Temple University where she graduated with a B.A. in Journalism and a minor in Political Science. At Temple, she served as Campus Correspondent for Her Campus Temple and was a founding member and former Public Relations Vice President for the Iota Chi chapter of Alpha Xi Delta.  She currently serves Her Campus Media as a Region Leader and Chapter Advisor and was formally a Feature Writer for Fashion, Beauty and Health.