Campus Cutie: Anissa Cooper

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Temple chapter.

Anissa Cooper is the definition of a hard worker. This pretty little lady is making her way as an up a coming film director. While she may seem small, she is determined to make a big mark in this big world.

Name: Anissa Cooper

Age: 18

Major: Broadcast Journalism

Relationship Status: In a relationship

Year: Freshman

Activities: Writing film and watching movies, eating

How do you like Temple University so far? What are some of your favorite things about it?: “I really like Temple University so far, my favorite part is the pride everyone has in going here. I came from a high school were there wasn’t much school spirit like there is here.”

Describe yourself in 3 words:  Hard working, Passionate, Selfless

What is one thing you can’t live without?: “Food! I love to eat ’’

If I ask your best friend about you what would they?: “They would say I’m a good mediator ’’

What is your favorite kind of film?: Drama

What is your biggest pet peeve?: Poor Communication

What is something dear to your heart?: My family

Who is your favorite music artist?: Beyonce

Kaitlin is an alumna of Temple University where she graduated with a B.A. in Journalism and a minor in Political Science. At Temple, she served as Campus Correspondent for Her Campus Temple and was a founding member and former Public Relations Vice President for the Iota Chi chapter of Alpha Xi Delta.  She currently serves Her Campus Media as a Region Leader and Chapter Advisor and was formally a Feature Writer for Fashion, Beauty and Health.