Alpha Xi Delta Adds a Chapter To TCNJ’s Greek Community

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Temple chapter.

The Iota Chi chapter of Alpha Xi Delta at Temple University is assisting in The College of New Jersey’s recruitment and colonization of the newest chapter of Alpha Xi Delta. Here, all the girls take a minute to pose for picture during the preference night portion of this weekend’s recruitment events. Tomorrow, a number of lucky girls will find out if they will be realizing their potential by receiving a bid to the sisterhood of Alpha Xi Delta…followed by an amazing bid day celebration! 

Kaitlin is an alumna of Temple University where she graduated with a B.A. in Journalism and a minor in Political Science. At Temple, she served as Campus Correspondent for Her Campus Temple and was a founding member and former Public Relations Vice President for the Iota Chi chapter of Alpha Xi Delta.  She currently serves Her Campus Media as a Region Leader and Chapter Advisor and was formally a Feature Writer for Fashion, Beauty and Health.