This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at TCU chapter.

Everyone’s favorite (or least-favorite) holiday is coming around the corner, and I’ve got the perfect checklist for you and your girls. Happy Galentine’s Day ladies, enjoy!

1. Obviously the most important thing on this list is pj’s. If you don’t have any fun pj’s ready-to-go, it’s time to get all your friends in the car, put on the soundtrack from the Lizzie McGuire movie and take a quick trip to Target or Victoria’s Secret for the perfect matching pair of cozy pajamas for your night in. 

2. Rosé. It’s pink, it’s trendy, and it is seriously delicious and perfectly girly. (And if you aren’t 21, try some sparking water with crushed pomegranate, thyme and a little agave! Seriously so good.) 

3. Number three on your must-have list is a pair of fuzzy socks and some 90s hair scrunchies. Time to channel your inner Stephanie Tanner! (Maybe even watch some FullHouse). 

4. Next step- Movie Time. I recommend the classics: Parent Trap, She’s the Man, How to Lose a Guy in 10 Days, The Notebook, and A Cinderella Story with Hillary Duff. Chad Michael Murray, if you’re out there and still single…

5. You should definitely consider buying some OPI Nail Polish in the perfect shades of Let’s Be Friends (a nice baby pink), Girl Without Limits (the perfect hot pink), and of course If You Persist (my favorite trendy mauve nail polish). 

6. What is Valentine’s Day without some chocolate? My recommendations: Ben and Jerry’s, Boom Chicka Pop, or some Dark Chocolate Coconut Bark Thins… OH wait, I almost forgot. It’s Girl Scout cookie season. Thin mints? Yes please. 

7. Time to wrap up the girls’ night with some ultra- relaxing face masks. My personal favorites include Sephora’s Coconut Sheet Face Mask or the new Lush Rose Face Mask. 

The real point of this article is that all you need is your girlfriends and you are set. Valentine’s Day is a holiday to celebrate those who you love, so why not show your friends and YOURSELF a little extra love this holiday! No boys needed. Just you and your girls!

Kelsey is a Junior at Texas Christian University. She is actually a transfer and spent the past two years exploring New York City and studying at Fordham University. Now, she is a Journalism Major and is a photographer for Spoon University TCU, is a Kappa Alpha Theta, and is a content writer for Her Campus! She is a lover of all things chocolate, an admirer of Julia Chids, and a big fan of Frank Sinatra. Oh, and her two favorite things include the French language and traveling!
Hayden is a sophomore business major at Texas Christian University. She is a currently the Campus Correspondent for Her Campus TCU.