Why Jimmy Fallon is the Most Adorable Man Ever

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at TCNJ chapter.

James Thomas Fallon, known by all as Jimmy Fallon, is one of our favorite television hosts while also being a talented comedian, actor, singer, musician and producer. Because he is so widely beloved, I’ve taken the liberty of listing exactly why he is the man.

He’s not afraid to make a fool of himself.

We know him best from the ridiculous sketches on Saturday Night Live that would never fail to make us laugh out loud. He’s willing to put on a funny costume, bust a move or sing a song to get the crowd going.

He’s down to earth.

Jimmy Fallon is one of the most modest celebrities and never seems to forget his humble roots of stand-up comedy. Throughout all of his successes and accomplishments, Jimmy is still an ordinary guy (living a pretty extraordinary life!). In an interview with the New York Post, Jimmy spoke about taking over The Tonight Show. He stated, “Anything I learned was just work hard, just keep working and don’t worry about the outside stuff…whatever happens will happen.” Jimmy had to work hard to get to where he is now and is eternally grateful for every opportunity presented to him. On top of all the fame, he still manages to stay grounded while being friends with some really cool and world-renowned people such as Justin Timberlake, President Obama, Ellen DeGeneres and Lady Gaga, just to name a few.

He’s quirky.

A man of many talents, Jimmy Fallon sings, plays guitar, dances, does impressions and the list goes on and on. Who can forget when he opened the Primetime Emmy Awards with an incredible act where he sang ‘Born to Run’ with celebs like Tina Fey, Randy Jackson and the cast of Glee? Or the time he had a lip sync battle with Joseph Gordon-Levitt? We obviously can’t forget about the time Jimmy slow-jammed the news with the one and only President Barack Obama! His countless aptitudes and versatility allow him to appeal to audiences of all ages, all over the country.

He’s cute.

There’s nothing more attractive than a funny man, but Jimmy’s got the looks and sense of humor! Plus, he’s got an adorable smile that could light up any room. And let’s not forget, he’s a family man. Let’s face it, he’s got the whole package.

He’s an awesome dad.

Amidst his busy life, Jimmy found time to settle down with his wife of almost 7 years and they recently had a little girl named Winnie Rose Fallon. How adorable! In an article in Glamour, Jimmy commented on the birth of his daughter saying, “just staring at this new person. Suddenly, nothing matters.” Aww! That’s the Jimmy we love.