This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at TCNJ chapter.

Victoria Wong dreams of pursuing a master’s in school counseling after graduating this year, but she really dreams of becoming an astronaut or the Princess of China. Victoria shows her serious side by involving herself on campus, working hard for the College’s own Habitat for Humanity organization in addition to other campus organizations. She also enjoys eating dino-nuggets and speaking in emojis. Meet Victoria!

Year: Senior

Major: English, secondary education Major with a psychology minor

Age: 21

Hometown: Closter, NJ

Campus involvement: Vice President of Habitat for Humanity, Treasurer for Panhellenic Association, Former Public Relations Chairman of Sigma Kappa Sorority, Sigma Tau Delta English Honors Fraternity, Order of Omega, Intramural Volleyball and Outdoors Club

Relationship status: In a Relationship

Dream job: I have always wanted to be an astronaut or the Princess of China.  I’ll take either!

Best TCNJ memory: Everything about my Maymester in Italy last year!

Favorite movie: Billy Madison, Donnie Darko, Memento, Step Brothers, the list goes on…

Favorite food: Dino-chicken nuggets. And yes, they must be dinos!

Biggest turn-on: Good sense of humor.

Biggest turn-off: Cigarettes

Ideal date: Pajamas, movie, ice cream and lots of cuddling.

Celebrity crush: Taylor Lautner and Joseph Gordon-Levitt (heart eyes emoji)

Fun fact: I got a chicken finger from T-Dubs that was in the shape of New Jersey.  Proof is on my Instagram!

Pet peeve: People who save snapchats!!

Cutest thing a guy could do for you: Accept me for all my quirks.

Post-grad plans: I’m applying for a master’s in school counseling, so fingers crossed!