Unique Gift Ideas For Men

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at TCNJ chapter.

It’s the most wonderful time of the year! Holiday shopping is in full effect, and you’re probably stressed. Gift shopping for your mom and girl friends is always so much easier than shopping for the boys – because after all, the women are the ones we go shopping with! Plus, it seems like men refuse to let people know what they want… like come on, throw us a bone! Anyway, if you’re feeling stressed or lost about what to get the men in your life for the holiday’s, we got you covered with these awesome and unique ideas.

Gym Membership

If there is a guy in your life who doesn’t have a gym membership but has always dreamed about getting one, now is the perfect time to gift it to them! Many gyms have deals around the holidays so it’s a great time to capitalize on those specials. This is one of those gifts that keeps on giving!

Image Source

Personal Training Sessions

If a guy in your life already has a gym membership, getting them a few personal training sessions at their gym can enhance their workout experience. Going along with the point above, many gyms will have sales and specials on personal training bundles – so capitalize, ladies! This is a gift that is sure to pay off.

Image Source

Tickets To Thrilling/Adventurous Experience

Help the man if your life check off his adventurous bucket list to-do’s such as skydiving, paragliding or hot air balooning! Either call ahead to the place you plan on going or buy tickets ahead of time, depending which activity you choose. This gift is sure to surprise!

Image Source

Lift Tickets or Season Pass

Being that its winter, purchasing lift tickets, a season pass, or even tubing tickets are a great gift idea that all vary on the experience of the person you’re buying for. There’s a snow-related activity for everyone and Christmas is a great time to plan the adventures for the winter ahead.

Image Source

Pub Crawl Tickets

What does it seem like all men love? Beer! Either buy pub crawl tickets online, or create a self-designed pub crawl for the guy in your life! This experience can be shared with you and whoever you get it for, making it a gift for two (or more)!

Image Source

Amazon Prime Membership

Do you know someone who’s moving, going away to school, or just loves shopping? Purchasing an Amazon Prime membership is a practical gift idea for them. Amazon Prime memberships also have access to movies and TV shows, so it’s a great idea for someone who doesn’t have Cable or is a movie lover.

Image Source

Netflix Account

Speaking of movie lovers… Netflix the perfect service for all entertainmnet-loving individuals. If you know someone who doesn’t have an account, this would be a a great Christmas present. And, this is another gift that can be enjoyed by you and the person you’re gifting for – such as you and your boyfriend!

Image Source

Vacation/Road Trip Plans

A planned vacation or road trip is probably the best gift I can think of. The options for this are endless – you can plan a trip to a nearby city, or a road trip cross country. You can buy plane tickets for a destination vacation, or purchase cruise tickets! It’s up to your budget and the likings of the person you’re buying for. Get creative and start traveling!

Image Source

Kyra Mackesy graduated The College of New Jersey with a BA in Journalism and Professional Writing and a minor in Criminology in 2019. While at TCNJ, she was an active member of their Her Campus chapter, holding a wide array of positions: President and Campus Correspondent, Editor-in-Chief, Senior Editor, Marketing and Publicity Director, and Social Media Manager. She loved seeing her chapter grow throughout her four years in college, and will remain an active Her Campus Alumni.