This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at TCNJ chapter.

As the winter is winding down and the weather is getting better, it is important to take care of our bodies. I have found that the winter always makes my skin super dry and the summer makes it sticky, so it’s hard to find a balance.  Here are the top skin products I would recommend – regardless of the weather – that make your skin feel clear, clean and perfect.

1. Looking for a new face wash? Use Biore Deep Pore Charcoal Cleanser, it is life changing. I was never a huge face wash fan until I started using this, and I saw the results instantly. This is hands down one of the best products I have used.
  2. Lips, lips, lips! They are the easiest to get chapped but to prevent that from happening, use Vaseline, EOS, or The Body Shop lip balm.
  3. Moisturizing is the key to smooth and scented skin. Try out Aveeno or any of the Bath and Body Works lotions, they will leave you smelling like a flower and feeling smooth.
  4. I have recently fallen in love with facemasks, and below are a few you should definitively try out. Sephora has a ton of masks for all parts of your face from the lips to the under eyes to full-face masks that you can buy. Almost all facemasks are great so find one that you like and put it on!

Whatever you use, always feel beautiful in your own skin.

A current elementary education student at TCNJ. I have a passion for teaching, I love to write, watch TV, I'm a foodie and love anything related to fashion/beauty!
Cait is the Co-Editor-In-Chief at HCTCNJ, and describes her life with two simple words: organized chaos.