Top 5 Super Bowl Food Specials

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at TCNJ chapter.

Even if you’re not a football fan, you know that you don’t want to miss the big Super Bowl game. It’s the only time that you actually can’t wait to see the commercials, the halftime show is better than award show performances, and most importantly- you get to pig out on delicious food! Pizza, wings, and snack food are just as much a part of the super bowl as football is. A lot of restaurants have great deals for the game, so here’s a collective list of the best places to get food this Sunday!

1. Two Brothers Pizza: 1608 Pennington Rd Ewing, NJ. (609) 882-8844

Two Brothers Pizza is just down the road from campus, and has great deals on pizza, wings and soda for the game!

2. Palermo’s III: 1292 Lower Ferry Rd Ewing, NJ. (609) 245-0474

Another great pizza place very close to campus, Palermo’s III offers great deals on pizza and wings under the “Football Special!”

3. Domino’s: 1805 North Olden Ave Trenton, NJ 08638. (609) 883-1000

Mix and Match deal: Order any two (or more) of these items: a medium 2-topping pizza, an oven baked sandwich, stuffed cheesy bread, 8-piece wings (boneless chicken or specialty chicken,) a pasta bowl, or a marbled cookie brownie: and pay $5.99 for each!

4. Papa John’s Pizza: 203 Scotch Road Ewing, NJ. (609)530-0860

Papa John’s has multiple deals going on not only for Super Bowl Sunday, but also for Monday with Free Pizza Monday! Just place an online order for a minimum of $15 on or before Sunday, 2/7/16, to qualify for 25 Papa Rewards bonus points to be used for a free pizza! Remember to enter the promo code SUPERBOWL50 when you place your online order.

5. Mama Flora’s Trattoria: 1750 N Olden Ave, Ewing Township, NJ. (609) 434-1188

Mama Flora’s is less than 10 minutes from campus, and is offering great deals for the big game! Specials include great deals on large portions of wings, pizza, and subs.

TCNJ Senior Journalism major, Interactive Multimedia minor.