Second Semester Senior Bucket List

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at TCNJ chapter.

It’s that time of year… I’m a second semester senior! Although in high school that meant skipping classes, not doing homework, and not caring because college acceptances were in, unfortunately college is slightly different. I still care about doing assignments and showing up for class, but there are things I want to do my second semester and here is a complied list of just that:

1. Go on as many adventures as possible with my friends (bus trips to other cities, going to the beach, concerts, etc.)
  2. Enjoy every moment on campus because it’ll be the last
  3. Not stress out too much over my classes
  4. Go to more campus events/concerts/talks/trips
  5. Eat at new places
  6. Figure out my future
  7. Make a new friend
  8. Help some freshman out
  9. Get to personally know a professor
  10. Workout as often as possible
  11. Attend a college sporting game
  12. Volunteer
  13. Try something new
  14. Go on a road trip with friends
  15. Not overthink everything
  16. Have a blast

With just 4 months to go, I hope all of us seniors can end with a bang! #Seniors2018

Thumbnail Source

A current elementary education student at TCNJ. I have a passion for teaching, I love to write, watch TV, I'm a foodie and love anything related to fashion/beauty!
Kyra Mackesy graduated The College of New Jersey with a BA in Journalism and Professional Writing and a minor in Criminology in 2019. While at TCNJ, she was an active member of their Her Campus chapter, holding a wide array of positions: President and Campus Correspondent, Editor-in-Chief, Senior Editor, Marketing and Publicity Director, and Social Media Manager. She loved seeing her chapter grow throughout her four years in college, and will remain an active Her Campus Alumni.