Her Campus TCNJ Blog

• HC TCNJ Seniors Say Goodbye

Her Campus TCNJ has seen girls come and go over the years that it has been on our campus. With only a week left of school and only two...

• Make Move Out Painless

Finals are upon us, and let’s be honest, you’re not really thinking about moving out. And if you are, you’re stressing about studying AND...

• What TCNJ Men Find Sexy

You’ve read about it in Cosmopolitan , you’ve seen it on the TODAY show, and you’ve even talked about it with your friends. We won’t admit...

• Confessions of a Fashion Hoarder

By Colleen Duncan Lately, every time I go shopping, I get déjà vu. And no, it’s not just because I’ve been to the same Forever 21 more...

• Three Mocktails to Make this Summer

In honor of Her Campus TCNJ’s Alcohol Awareness Week, we thought we’d put together a list of three delicious summer mocktails to try! These...

• Feel Good Songs of Spring

It’s about that time of the year again when everyone on campus starts to emerge from their designated places of hibernation to enjoy the...

• Why I Love Being a WTSR DJ

On Thursday nights, at around 9:35 pm., while most students are heading back to their dorms after late classes or labs, or perhaps heading...

• Facing Your Fears

What’s your biggest fear? How about your greatest dream? Would you be willing to share this information for the whole world to see? This...

• The Facebook-less Dating Challenge

At lunch the other day, I opened my phone to an unexpected text: “Hey, it’s Rob* from the bar last night. What’s up?” Naturally, I had the...

• Kiss Me, I'm Not Irish

By: Colleen Duncan I’m in the middle of a six hour shift at Shoprite when a customer enters my checkout line. He greets me with a slight...

We Recommend

From Around The Web

User login

SheKnows Media – Beauty & Style