Her Campus TCNJ Blog

• DIY Valentine’s Day

We all know that making a gift by hand can show someone that you really care, so it’s no surprise that DIY gifts are perfect for Valentine’...

• Sorority University

I waited until sophomore year to rush, because I knew I could not handle taking on any extracurricular activities as a freshman. Let's just...

• Envying Yourself

“I wish I was her.” How many times have you heard that very sentence in the past year? What about: I wish I had her hair, eyes, nose, body...

• Take Care With Garnier

We’re officially in the thick of finals, and by this time, let’s face it, we aren’t taking the best care of ourselves. Between the all-...

• Find Your Cuddle Buddy

It’s that time of year again. Brace yourselves for the “I wish I had a cuddle buddy” tweets because tis the season! There’s always...

• Moisture 101

By Rashiada Ricketts The first of December is less than one week away, which means it’s time to break out the UGGS and the winter peacoat...

• First Semester Reflections

By Julia Lester As first semester freshmen, we’ve experienced a gamut of emotions. We’ve felt the excitement of making new friends and...

• TCNJ Horoscopes

We've channeled our inner astrological powers to bring you your horoscopes, collegiettes! Aries (March 21-April 19) Something in your life...

We Recommend

From Around The Web

User login

SheKnows Media – Beauty & Style