This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at TCNJ chapter.

Image Source: Jen Piserchia

We’ve all noticed the weather has been sporadic these past few weeks, but on those chilly fall days it is more important than ever to make sure you are taking care of your skin! Here are some of my favorite skin-care products to make sure my skin looks its best through all the weather changes:

mso-bidi-font-family:Helvetica”>1.    

St. Ive’s Apricot Scrub

All time favorite scrub! If you have dry skin, this will be your best friend. It is a bit abrasive, so I don’t recommend using it every day, but it is perfect for sloughing off dead skin cells and smoothing out dry patches.

mso-bidi-font-family:Helvetica”>2.    

Clinique Dramatically Different Moisturizing Gel

This is a great every day moisturizer. I prefer the gel over the lotion because it is lightweight. It doesn’t interfere with my foundation and doesn’t make me oily throughout the day. It provides just enough moisture to your skin without making you look oily.

mso-bidi-font-family:Helvetica”>3.    

Nivea Soft Creme

This is an amazing moisturizer for anywhere on your body! I like to use it on my face at night since it is a thicker cream. When I wake up, my skin feels incredibly soft!

mso-bidi-font-family:Helvetica”>4.    

The Creme Shop Drink Up Skin Face Mask

These sheet masks are infused with ingredients to help revitalize your skin. The best part — they are designed with cartoon animals! They look hilarious when you put them on, but they feel amazing. My personal favorite is the Penguin Face Mask, which has hyaluronic acid in it, making it a great moisturizing mask.

mso-bidi-font-family:Helvetica”>5.    

Boscia Tsubaki Deep Hydration Sleeping Mask

This product is one of my favorites to use, especially when I feel like my skin is really dry. I apply a thin layer to my face and go to sleep, it’s as easy as that! By the time I wake up, it has sunk into my skin and I am left with soft, moisturized skin.

Source: Giphy

Now that your skin is prepped, go in with these makeup products and you will look flawless for sure.

mso-bidi-font-family:Helvetica”>1.    

L’oreal Tru Match Lumi

This is a medium coverage foundation that provides just the right amount of moisture and leaves a radiant finish. For every day, I’ll mix this with my Clinique moisturizer for a more natural look.

mso-bidi-font-family:Helvetica”>2.    

Laura Mercier Translucent Powder

This product is pricey but completely worth it. It sets your foundation flawlessly without making it look cake-y. I get so many compliments on my makeup whenever I use this powder; it makes everything look so much more natural!

mso-bidi-font-family:Helvetica”>3.    

Benefit Benetint Cheek & Lip Stain

Sticking with the theme of natural and moisturized skin and makeup, it doesn’t get better than this. This product gives the cheeks and lips a natural flush and since it’s a stain, it doesn’t even look like makeup.

mso-bidi-font-family:Helvetica”>4.    

Becca Shimmering Skin Perfector in Champagne Pop

Highlighters are used generously used in the summertime, but don’t be afraid to incorporate them into your fall makeup routine! They add a beautiful glow to the face and really complete a look. Champagne Pop is a flattering highlighter on all skin tones and has a beautiful finish.

5. NYX Soft Matte Lipstick – Copenhagen

Of course, no fall look would be complete without a vampy lip! This NYX lipstick in the shade Copenhagen is the perfect color for fall. You can layer it to make it super dark or just rock it as a bright wine color with one coat!

Give these products a try and you’ll be looking like those actresses in skin care commercials in no time!

Image Source: Jen Piserchia

Kyra Mackesy graduated The College of New Jersey with a BA in Journalism and Professional Writing and a minor in Criminology in 2019. While at TCNJ, she was an active member of their Her Campus chapter, holding a wide array of positions: President and Campus Correspondent, Editor-in-Chief, Senior Editor, Marketing and Publicity Director, and Social Media Manager. She loved seeing her chapter grow throughout her four years in college, and will remain an active Her Campus Alumni.