Michael Kelly ’17

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at TCNJ chapter.

Attention freshmen collegiettes: our first freshman cutie of the year is Michael Kelly. When he’s not working out on the lacrosse field, you can be sure to find him somewhere in Wolfe cracking jokes or in Eick making people laugh. And, he single! Meet Mike!

Name: Michael Kelly

Age: 18

Year: Freshman

Hometown: Southampton, NJ

Major: Spanish, Chemistry, Pre-med

Campus Organizations: Club Lacrosse

Relationship Status: Single

Turn-ons: Some of my turn-ons are intelligence, athleticism, manners, and above all else personality.

Turn-offs: My two biggest turn-offs are people who are unappreciative or dishonest. If you don’t appreciate me going out of my way for you, then I won’t waste my time. And if you’re going to be dishonest about your intentions then I really won’t waste my time.

Ideal First Date: My ideal first date could be anything. I just want it to be nice and go well. I really like to take someone out to a nice dinner and make them feel like the night is all about them, and whatever makes someone feel that way is an ideal first date for me.

Celebrity Crush: Jennifer Aniston, 44 and still killin’ it!

Guilty Pleasure: I really like buying shoes, I have about 40 pairs.

Fun Fact: I have about 20 different bottles of cologne, everything from Armani to Versace.

Favorite Movie: 21 Jump Street

Dream Job: Plastic Surgeon

Best Advice You’ve Ever Been Given: There are two pieces of advice: “Seek first to understand, then to be understood.” And “be who you are because those who matter don’t mind, and those mind don’t matter.”