JT Schwindt ‘16

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at TCNJ chapter.

Some say beauty is in the eye of the beholder and this week’s cutie sees true beauty in every aspect of life. You may have spotted this cutie throwing a disc on campus or hanging out in the STUD with friends.  Meet JT, a great guy with a loving heart.

Age/ year: 20/ Junior

Hometown: Voorhees, N.J.

Major/ Minor: Political science/ history

Relationship Status: In a relationship

Campus Organizations: New Jersey Christian Fellowship and TCNJ Ultimate Frisbee

Post grad plans:  I’ll probably travel because I haven’t studied abroad at all.  I might hike the Appalachian Trail.  Then I’ll get a job.

Dream job: Something where I’m moving around or doing something different every day.  My dream is to be a museum curator for the Smithsonian Institute in D.C.

Favorite place you’ve ever traveled: Mesa Verde because it goes into detail about the people who lived in the mountainside.  The area is beautiful.  There is so much natural beauty everywhere.  When you see the view people who lived there had, you wish you had the same morning views.

The number one thing on your bucket list: To try and visit all 50 states.

Favorite band/musician: Switchfoot

Fun fact: People are obsessed with my hair, but what they don’t know is the reason I have this hairstyle is because I lost a bet.

Role model: My grandfather, because he worked really hard to get where he was.

Biggest turn on: Someone who is fun, outgoing and a little crazy.

Biggest turn off: People who are mean to other people.  Looks catch your eye, but it’s the personality that keeps you there.

Celebrity Crush: Hayden Panettiere

Ideal first date: Something where you’re kind of pseudo-active.  Maybe a quick dinner and then go out and walk around and talk and get to know them.

Favorite food: Definitely eggs.  I own 43 chickens, I live on a ranch.  There is nothing like a fresh egg.

Hobbies: I love skiing, hiking, playing Ultimate Frisbee and being active.

Funny quirks: I talk with my hands a lot, especially when I’m giving a presentation.

Best advice you’ve ever been given: Going into college, I didn’t know what to major in.  People told me to pick something you love to do, do it for four years and you’ll get a job no matter what.

Guilty pleasure: Watching Survivor.  I’ve seen every season.