Jaryd Frankel, ’15

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at TCNJ chapter.

With a truly angelic singing voice, awesome photography skills and a compassionate heart, this week’s campus cutie is quite the charmer. You may have seen him across campus looking dapper in his Ambassador stripes.  Say hello to Jaryd!

Hometown: Fair Lawn

Grade: Senior

Age: 21

Major: Psychology with a Chemistry minor

Campus Involvement: Senior Leader and Social Media Coordinator of TCNJ Ambassadors, President of iTunes A Cappella, Community Advisor, Alpha Epsilon Pi Fraternity and Humanities and Social Sciences Photographer

Favorite TCNJ memory: Becoming a TCNJ Ambassador :)

Fun Fact: Twins run in my family! My mom is an identical twin and I also have a twin brother!

Hidden Talents: When I was younger, I used to sing in an off-Broadway show in NYC

Favorite Bands: Bon Iver, Hozier, Ed Sheeran and Ellie Goulding

Favorite Quote: “The human body essentially recreates itself every six months. Nearly every cell of hair and skin and bone dies and another is directed to its former place. You are not who you were last May.”

Pet Peeve: Arrogant people and slow walkers

Traits you look for in a significant other: Intelligence, tasteful sarcasm, sense of humor, dreamer, artistic, creative, ambitious, nonconformist and light eyes

Dream date/ideal first date:

My recipe for a perfect date:

Step 1. Hiking somewhere in the woods in the springtime with a beautiful view once we reach the top of some mountain.

Step 2. Follow up the hike by jamming out together – I’ll sing, you’ll play the guitar/ukulele.

Step 3. Finish up strong by cooking a delicious Italian or Asian meal together back at home. The key to my heart is through my stomach.

Cutest thing someone could do for you: I’m really into photography so if they bought me a new lens or made a present that was related to photography I’d be super impressed.

Relationship Status: About to celebrate my third anniversary – sorry ladies and gents!

Any Thanksgiving traditions? For Thanksgiving, our family does a potluck so each person cooks their favorite dish and then once we feel full, we eat for another.