Inspir-aww-tional Videos to Brighten the Finals’ Gloom

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at TCNJ chapter.

These are our fav five picks of videos that are beyond cute, literally. While we sometimes watch mindlessly, these videos will leave you with more than just laughs. Check ‘em out and de-stress during this all-too-serious time before finals:

1. Marcel the Shell with Shoes On (my personal favorite!)
“Some people say my head is too big for my body, and I say, compared to what?!”

Whether it’s the adorable voice or the inspirational and innovative quotes – Doritos double as hang-gliders? – this video brings the laughs. Marcel the Shell is aww-dorable!

2. Christian the Lion
Honestly, this almost makes me tear up. This is a touching video, and I ain’t lion.

3. Heidi the Cross-Eyed Opossum
While initially you may be apprehensive about her appearance, this lovable creature is a German superstar.

Because of a poor diet as a young opossum, her eyes are crossed, but this doesn’t hinder her cuteness or her ability to go about her everyday tasks. If you’re as big of a Heidi fan as I am, be sure to check out the German song about her, or watch as she predicted Oscar winners on Jimmy Kimmel.

4. Nom Nom Nom Nom Nom Nom Nom
Hypnotizing and humorous, this will make you want to grab your own noms, as soon as you get over its cuteness.
Warning: It’s melodic chorus may get stuck in your head, but don’t say we didn’t warn you!

5. Mollyandro
Perhaps even more fierce than Gaga herself, this vid can encourage you to embrace your inner Little Monster.

This remake of the video “Alejandro” stars yellow lab Molly and is appropriately named “Mollyandro.” (No, that’s not my dog, and this wasn’t made by my sister … Or was it?) Either way, I think it’s cute, but I could be biased.

Jessica is one half of the fantastic duo founding Her Campus on the leafy suburban campus that is The College of New Jersey. A Journalism major and Communications minor in the Class of 2012, she is a native of Pennsylvania and an adoptive resident of New Jersey. That's why she can't fist pump, but can pump gas. Before Her Campus, Jessica was a newspaper reporter, communications assistant and world traveler, having studied and interned abroad in London. When she's not writing or talking up a storm, Jessica can be found bargain shopping, catching up on a good book, fiddling with her camera or attempting to stay in shape. Other passions include hummus, tickling those ivories on the piano, meeting new people and all things Her Campus.