HOT Recipes Keeping you Warm in Fall

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at TCNJ chapter.

Spice up your kitchen with easy and delicious recipes starring your favorite hot sauce. Whether it’s sriracha, spicy buffalo or Tabasco these quick recipes will add some excitement to your college cooking experience.

Not Your Average Popcorn- Try Sriracha Sesame Ginger Popcorn! This exotic snack recipe, featured on Greatist.com, is a great way to satisfy your craving for a little heat. Shake the popped kernels in a mixture of olive oil, butter, sesame seeds, sriracha, and ground ginger. Simple and spicy!

Buffalo Chicken Dip– This delicious dip is great to serve at parties with a bag of Tostitos. You can find this recipe on Allrecipes.com. Just mix together spicy buffalo sauce with Philadelphia Cream Cheese, ranch dressing and shredded grilled chicken and put it in the oven.

Spiced-Up Scrambled Eggs– Add a little heat to a classic breakfast dish. Classic Red Tabasco sauce and scrambled eggs are a great way to add flavor and heat to your morning meal.

These spicy flavors make any ordinary dish more exciting. Try out these recipes and change it up from your everyday college cafeteria food. Enjoy!