Her Campus’ Back-to-School Survival Kit

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at TCNJ chapter.

Thanks to all of the amazing swag from Her Campus’ generous sponsors this semester just keeps getting better.

Her Campus sent HC TCNJ a Back-to-School Survival Kit, and we’re just loving what they included! A huge shout-out and thank you to all of our sponsors!

Here’s a look into what we’ve received:

A collegiette will never go hungry. Not with the delicious BOGO cards from Chipotle (@chipotletweets)! Can we say were a little Chipotle-obsessed?

And if we’re not ready to chow down a full burrito, LUNA (@lunabar) has once again sent us their delicious bars. LUNA offers many scrumptious bars to help you positively snack and make healthy (and happy!) food choices throughout your day. What a great way to satisfy snack cravings.

We can’t get over how cute Affinitas Cupcake Panties (@affinitasintima) are! What makes the Cupcake Panty special is the packaging- an adorable, small cupcake silhouette. Hidden inside is a Cupcake Panty. Cupcake Panties are a great fit for every occasion!

Although the stress of midterms is slowly encroaching on us, have no fear because Tanda Zap (@tanda) is here! Tanda Zap is a pocket-sized zit zapper that combines blue LED light with sonic vibration and gentle warming to destroy acne-causing bacteria on skin and in pores, breaking the cycle of acne to clear pimples fast. Tanda Zap is clinically proven to clear or fade zits in 24 hours. And the best part? It’s safe and effective for all skin types. Bye-bye zits!

Nasty Gal (@nastygal) has done it again! A global online destination for fashion-forward, free-thinking girls, the Nasty Gal shop is an international style source offering both new and vintage clothing, shoes and accessories. We’ve received a free tote-custom designed for their college audience!

Aeropostale  (@aeropostale) is back and better than ever. We can’t wait to hit the mall with the $10 gift cards Aeropostale has given us. Valid 9/1/- 10/19. HC TCNJ also received Aeropostale’s LLD Sport Bottle! It’s super lightweight and durable, not to mention stylish!

Garnier (@garnierusa) has given us samples of their Blackhead Eliminating Scrub and  Nourishing Cleansing Oil. The Blackhead Eliminating Scrub provides a gel exfoliator with micro beads that deeply cleanse, tighten pores and smooth skin. The Nourishing Cleansing Oil instantly dissolves impurities and long-wear makeup with no greasy residue. We can’t wait to test them out!

Us collegiettes may be covering up because of cooler temperatures, but the $5 off exfoliating gel coupons from European Wax Center (@europeanwax) will have us wearing our favorite denim cutoffs into winter! With the European Wax Center, you’re sure to have the smoothest, sexiest legs around.

Thrown off by your cycle? Get a Clue! Clue (@helloclue) is an app where you can track when your period is coming, which 6 days you’re most likely to get pregnant and when your mood is connected to your cycle. Clue is the best way to track your cycle! Download the app for free.

What a great array of awesome goodies. Thank you to all of our wonderful sponsors! We truly appreciate your gifts and all that you do to support Her Campus.

Be sure to check out what our sponsors are up to by following them on social media! HCxo!