This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at TCNJ chapter.

This week’s cutie has a heart of gold and a smile that could brighten the darkest room. Emma Young is sophisticated, artistic, intelligent and is one of the most genuine people you’ll ever meet! She is extremely driven and spends most of her time studying hard or volunteering as a Bonner Scholar.  With all of her hard work, she never forgets to have fun and be goofy, and her favorite activities include painting and napping! Emma also recently changed her look by chopping off a lot of her hair to donate to Pantene Beautiful Lengths!

Name: Emma Young

Hometown: Montgomery, N.J.

Age: 18

Year: Freshman

Major: Urban Elementary Education and History

Campus organizations: Bonner Community Scholar, Mixed Signals, TCNJ SAFE, and VOX.

Dream job: To have my own talk show!

Favorite place you’ve ever traveled: Probably England or Northern Ireland- most of my family lives there so I would love to visit them!

Number 1 thing on your bucket list: Scuba diving!

Favorite band/musician: Mumford and Sons and Ingrid Michaelson

Most embarrassing song on your phone: Breaking Free from High School Musical 

Fun fact: I love sleeping. But actually, sleep is my number one priority. 

Role model: My mother, she is an amazing woman. She always knows what to say and is the most wonderful mom possible! I am so lucky to have her. I love her so much. 

Relationship status:  Single

Favorite animal: Cat. Meow.

Ideal first date: A dinner out and then just walking around town with him. Something that’s relaxing and low key. 

Hobbies: I love to paint and draw! 

Funny quirks: I can never sit normally. 

Celebrity crush: Zac Efron

Favorite quotes:  “And what at first seem like a series of unfortunate events, may in fact be the first steps of a journey.” -Lemony Snicket and “Everyone you meet is fighting a battle you know nothing about.” 

Cait is the Co-Editor-In-Chief at HCTCNJ, and describes her life with two simple words: organized chaos.