Dean Thompson ’13

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at TCNJ chapter.

Ever wonder who the green-eyed stud is that you always see on the TCNJ tennis courts? It’s our TCNJ campus cutie, Dean Thompson! When this psych major isn’t studying, you’re guaranteed to find him running off to play one of his many intramural sports. And one more thing, collegiettes … he’s not just easy on the eyes, he’s single too!

Name: Dean Thompson
Year: Class of 2013
Age: 19
Major: Psychology
Hometown: Westfield, NJ
Hobbies on-campus: Playing tennis, Phi Kappa Psi, studying, eating in Eick, Gym, Tan, Laundry… you know, the usual.
Hobbies off-campus: Surfing, skiing
Sports: Tennis and pretty much every Intramural sport: basketball, soccer, flag football and floor hockey
Favorite place on campus: Probably those benches next to the lake near Nors.
Best/favorite way to spend a Saturday: Just sleeping in, watching a movie, getting a bite to eat with a couple friends, playing some tennis, and heading out for the night.
Favorite movie: I’m torn between Good Will Hunting or Shawkshank Redemtion but Braveheart’s up there too
Favorite band/musician: I’m a huge classic rock fan … I’d have to say Eric Clapton
What Do You Want To Do Before You Graduate?: Take a swim across one of the school lakes and ski the Alps.
Best Advice You’ve Received: “Wear a turtleneck the entire first week of school, you’re guaranteed to make friends.” (I love this advice because it’s TERRIBLE but that’s what someone told me).
Your Dream Date: Anything spontaneous, something totally unexpected or unique
Your most marked characteristic?: I’ve been told it’s my eyes.