The 7 Best Places to Get Brunch Around TCNJ

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at TCNJ chapter.

Brunch, a combination of breakfast and lunch, is a meal most college students prefer, especially during weekends. Make sure to check out these wonderful (and affordable!) places to grab brunch with your friends and family recommended by Yelp!

1. New Ewing Diner in Ewing

The New Ewing Diner is a common spot on campus to grab brunch and you are bound to get tons of food to satisfy you!

2. New York Bagel & Deli in Trenton

This deli is a great place to stop by for yummy bagels or deli sandwiches.

3. Deli on a Bagel in Pennington

Deli on a Bagel is a classic spot for TCNJ students to enjoy a bagel sandwich or their famous home fries.

4. PJs Pancake House in Princeton

PJs Pancake House not only has scrumptious, fluffy specialty pancakes but any breakfast option you would desire. The most appealing thing about PJs is their college menu, which allows you to order a meal with a hot beverage, eggs or a pancake combination for only $7! What a steal!

5. Café 72 by Cugino’s in Ewing

Café 72 is right around the corner and Yelp reviews rave about the warm, friendly and hospitable environment. This cozy place has delicious brunch options including Tiramisu pancakes and Cannoli French Toast.    

6. Button’s Creperie in Lawrence Township

Go sweet or savory with crepes from Button’s Creperie in Lawrence Township.   

7. Jersey Girl Café in Hamilton

This café has a causal and welcoming atmosphere, not to mention the delicious paninis and sandwiches for brunch.