10 Motivational Songs For Your Midterm Playlist

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at TCNJ chapter.

Midterms are upon us and we know how hard it can be to be motivated and stay motivated. Here’s a list of 10 great songs to do just that! Listen while taking a study break or right before an exam to boost your mood!

“Do Life Big” by Jamie Grace – Inspires you to try hardest at everything, no matter what it is. (Even studying!)

“Don’t Stop Believin’” by Journey -This is an overall classic inspirational song. I’m pretty sure its impossible to not feel motivated while listening to this one!

“Eye of the Tiger” by Survivor – Also a classic, this motivating song will make you feel like you can take on the world (or at least midterms).

“Headphones” by Britt Nicole – This song has a good beat and is easy to get lost in your studies while listening to.

“Lovely” by Jamie Grace – Giving you encouragement to not feel down about yourself, this is really good for studying for your hard subjects!

“Gold” by Britt Nicole – Makes you feel good while studying and gives you encouragement.

“Get Back Up” by Tobymac – This song makes you feel like getting stuck isn’t that awful, and that no matter what, you can take on the world.

“Let Me Love You” by DJ Snake ft. Justin Bieber – This is a very catchy and upbeat song that reminds you to never give up or quit, no matter what you’re trying at or fighting for.

“Let It Go” by James Bay – This is a good song to listen to while studying, it’s calming and soft sounding and is good if you want some background music while doing so.

“Fix You” by Coldplay – A great song that’s soft and soothing to your ears, making it another great song to listen to while studying if you want background music!

Cait is the Co-Editor-In-Chief at HCTCNJ, and describes her life with two simple words: organized chaos.