This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at TCNJ chapter.

Now that it’s Fall, it is important that your nails match the new season! That means darker and warmer shades of nail polish. Here are some colors that will keep your nails as colorful as the changing leaves!

Sole Mate by Essie: A creamy, deep plum that is perfect for Fall and Winter Seasons!

In Stitches by Essie: A blush pink, with a little spunk that will transform your day to night outfits seamlessly.

Chinchilly by Essie: The latest trend in nail style, this sleek, granite gray will go with every outfit.

Mink Muffs by Essie: The latest high fashion trend, this taupe is the perfect Fall color.

Merino Cool by Essie: The epitome of chic, this autumn mulberry is cutting edge glamour.

Vested Interest by Essie: You should take a vested interested in this cool, teal gray, as it will be sure to give your outfits a pop of color!

Power Clutch by Essie: This army green is the best Autumn color, a definite Fall necessity.

After School Boy Blazer by Essie: This blue-black will automatically turn your outfits from cute to chic!

Go Go Geisha by Essie: This classy, blush is great for all seasons! Going perfectly with every outfit.

Bordeaux by Essie: Deep red wine, will make your outfit instantly classy!

Cait is the Co-Editor-In-Chief at HCTCNJ, and describes her life with two simple words: organized chaos.