Meet Freshman, Khaled Woheidy!

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at TAMU chapter.

Meet the freshest freshman of them all! Khaled Woheidy may be new to campus, but he’s already got the college thing down. He’s a biomedical engineering major with the personality to match that killer ambition. Plus, age is just a number to him! Get to know this cutie. He could be the Jim to your Pam! ;)

Her Campus: If you could choose one celebrity to travel the world with, who would it be and where would you go? 

Khaled Woheidy: I’d probably go to China and take Jennifer Aniston with me (idc how old she is.)

HC: Would you rather be a professional athlete or president of the United States? 

KW: Athlete… I’d never want to deal with the stress that presidents go through!

HC: What is one thing about women you just don’t understand?  

KW: When they say something and mean the complete opposite… Why??? 

HC: Which TV show character do you most relate to and why? 

KW: Jim Halpert from The Office because we would both do anything for Pam.

HC: Would you rather go skydiving or bungee jumping?  

KW: Both could go terribly wrong, but if I had to choose, I might as well go skydiving. 

HC: What’s the first thing you notice in a girl? 

KW: Those pearly whites. 

HC: Who has most influenced you in your life? 

KW: Definitely my parents. They’ve taught and guided me through life, and everything I do is to make them proud. 

HC: If you had to choose to be vegetarian for the rest of your life or never have dessert again, which would you choose? 

KW: Never have dessert. There’s no way I could go more than a few days without eating some type of meat. 

HC: You just got friendzoned by Emma Watson. How do you get out of this situation and show her you can be her midnight Romeo? 

KW: Trick question! There’s no way I got friendzoned because she has yet to see me play quidditch.  

HC: What is your favorite part about A&M so far? 

KW: My favorite thing about A&M so far is the way Aggies treat one another. If someone looks like they need help in any way, it’s no surprise to see a few Aggies come and ask if everything is okay. It’s just an awesome group of people to be surrounded by because of the love everyone has for one another. 

Erum Salam is a student at Texas A&M and an aspiring writer and producer. Her vast experience in television, radio, and print has prepared her for the rapidly converging career path she wants to pursue. She aims to write and produce content that will educate and entertain a global audience. She believes Her Campus offers young women a platform to vocalize their thoughts on contemporary issues facing us today, while also providing hilarious content in the form of listicles, blog posts, or quizzes that surely resonates with the female millennial demographic.