10 Signs You’re Ready for Spring Break

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at TAMU chapter.

It’s that time of year again! The weather is adjusting to reach that ideal breezy-spring-getaway temperature we have all been dreaming of. Say good-bye to scarves and riding boots because it is finally time to whip out the swimsuits, sandals and palazzo pants! Spring Break 2018 is just around the corner! College is just not appealing anymore because the only things on our minds are fun, food, and friends. Here are some signs you are ready to sprint home the moment college lets out:

1. You have started slacking off since the end of the first cycle of exams.

2. Your to-do list consists of salon appointments and beauty products to buy.

3. You are constantly checking to see when the weather is above 60 degrees.

4. You already bought concerts tickets months ago.

5. Your suitcase is stuffed with rompers and swimsuits even though you haven’t worked out since last summer.

6. You can’t wait to meet back up with the crew from high school. You called shotgun a LONG time ago.

7. Your best friend is your bed. No shame, girls.

8. There is nothing better to do in your spare time than binge eat because you’ve finished all the good shows on Netflix.

9. Your skin is suspiciously too soft and pampered.

10. You piled up all your laundry to take home because you are just too lazy. That explains your questionable clothing choices lately.

Rafa Farihah is a Broadcast Journalism major at the University of Houston. She is a photographer, feminist, animal lover, and blogger. She believes that you must always go out of your comfort zone to try new things. Check out her blog at http://onemoreshotplease.com/ and subscribe to her YouTube channel www.youtube.com/c/RafaFarihah