Your Guide to F A L L F A S H I O N

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Syracuse chapter.

The fall season is almost upon us, and with pumpkin spice lattes in hand and leaves on the ground, it’s time to break out that fall fashion! Here’s your guide to some of the most popular looks for 2017. 

#1 STATEMENT SLEEVES

Statement sleeves have been building momentum for a couple seasons, and now that fall is here, they are in full force. And I am all for them! My favorite blogger, Arielle Charnas of @somethingnavy , just released her own clothing line with multiple pieces including gorgeous statement sleeves.   How cute are they?!   

#2 MULES

I have yet to own my own pair of mules, but I am hunting down the perfect pair non-stop. I love that they come in so many fun variations, with multiple patterns and styles. They’re a great way to dress up a pair of jeans and a button down! These are just some of my favs from Steve Madden. 

#3 RAW EDGE DENIM 

Finally, raw edge denim is the perfect pair of jeans for flats, mules, sneaker or slides. They cut off right at the ankle making it a very flattering cut for shoes like that. The raw edge adds just enough detail to amp up any outfit!    

There it is! Your prefect guide to navigating fall fashion! XOXO-HCSyracuse 

Larry is the feature writer at Her Campus covering entertainment, lifestyle, and relationship news. He is a huge fan of Ariana Grande. Also, he is always providing helpful tips on how to be your best self. When he’s not writing at HC, he is either working out at the gym, exploring coffee shops, or touring the city for the best pizza spots.