The Ultimate Grammy’s Playlist

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Syracuse chapter.

While most of us were in our dorms catching up on homework last week, some of the biggest stars in the music industry gathered to celebrate the last year. Although none of us were fortunate enough to be there, we can still enjoy the amazing music. Here is the ultimate Grammy playlist to get over those mid-semester blues.

For those days when you just can’t seem to get out of bed for that 8 a.m., there’s nothing better to shake off your sleepiness than this pop hit:

Shake it Off – Taylor Swift

When you’re getting ready for a super fancy event and you need a little confidence boost:

Fancy – Iggy Azalea

Who better to mend your broken heart than the king of the 2015 Grammy’s:

Stay with Me – Sam Smith

At  this point in the semester, we’re all swamped. Most of the time, all we want to do is swing from the chandelier:

Chendelier – Sia

Finally, for those rare days when the temperature is above 30 degrees:

Happy – Pharrell Williams

I'm Ana Lua. I'm currently a Marketing Management major at Whitman looking into transfering to Acting in VPA. I'm originally from Boston, but I've been moving around the world throughout my entire life to places like Brazil, China and Portugal. I love to travel and all things artsy and cute! I also like to write music and have a youtube beauty channel.