This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Syracuse chapter.

Whether you’re interning in the city, traveling cross-country or spending summer by the pool, you’ve got to have a pair of stellar sunnies. We’ve hand-picked the top two pairs of sunglasses for your summer 2015 plans!

Le Specs Runways Luxe Lenses, $69.95

Look at life through rose-colored glasses: these see-through sunnies are perfect for music festivals and romantic sunset viewings alike.

Michael Kors Punte Arenas Cat-Eye 57MM Sunglasses, $99.00

These cat eye frames from Michael Kors are feminine and fun, but the black color ensures they match everything in your closet. Meow!

Best of all, these sunglasses can both be found at your local Lord & Taylor store or lordandtaylor.com. Your future is bright; it’s time to get some shades!

Allison is a senior at Emory University studying Journalism and the rather complicated major of Interdisciplinary Studies: Visual Studies and Contemporary Cultures. She is slightly obsessed with magazines and has written and edited for Her Campus since its start at Emory her freshman year. At Emory she can generally be found giving tours to prospies, hanging with her ADPi sisters, DJ-ing with WMRE and om-ing in yoga classes. Allison enjoys music, drawing, and fashion, and like most college students she is completely addicted to coffee. After graduation she wants to work in public relations or marketing, but her secret dream is to become Lena Dunham. Follow her on Twitter: @alldayallison