Ring Out Spring Break with HC Survival Kits!

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Syracuse chapter.

Spring Break is a lot to handle. First of all: sunlight. We aren’t used to that. Not to mention, there’s NO MEAL PLAN! How does one make it through this week away from the frozen tundra?

With our #HCSurvivalKits, of course! Ring out Spring Break in style with a pair of adorable Her Campus sunnies. To keep your hair looking fresh and healthy at the beach, try out Not Your Mother’s Clean Freak Purifying Shampoo. It smells like a tropical dream and will keep your locks nice and lux.

After a day’s hike, there’s nothing better than some grub. The food gods have answered our prayers with Peppermint and Coconut Luna Bars. It’s like a sweet and chocolately party in your mouth. And if you need more than a snack, our kits have golden tickets: free Chipotle burritos!

What’s the best way to top off a busy day on the go? Relax and take in a great book! Check out Dirty Rush by Taylor Bell!

While you’re lounging on the beach or relaxing at home, check out this checklist of ideas for your ultimate vaca:

http://www.hercampus.com/life/travel/ultimate-spring-break-do-list?mc_ci…

Happy Spring Break, Collegiettes!

Hi there! My name is Gabrielle, and I'm the Editor/ Campus Correspondent for the Syracuse chapter of Her Campus! I am a sophomore Television, Radio, and Film major in the S.I. Newhouse School of Public Communications. I like traveling, cinematic classics, show tunes, long walks on the beach, chocolate, chocolate on the beach, and anything pink. Go 'Cuse! HCXO