Campus Cutie Krishna Kher

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Syracuse chapter.

This punny girl has the best captions on Instagram and the coolest t-shirt designs. Meet Campus Cutie Krishna Kher!

Name: Krishna Kher

Major: Interior Architecture

Year: Sophomore

Hometown: Horsham, Pennsylvania

Relationship Status: HMU, boys.

Sorority: Delta Gamma Fraternity  

If you could live anywhere in the world, where would it be and why? I would live in just one place. I want to travel everywhere and see everything there is to see. I want to go on adventures and learn and experience all the different cultures. I think that is the best education anyone could ever have!

Fun fact: I will die if you feed me peanuts.

What color would you wear for the rest of your life? Black is rad.

Pet peeve: LIARS

Dream job: Tattoo Artist

Role Model: My angelic mother.

Favorite Spot on Campus: Thornden Park

Hidden Talent: I’m secretly a yogi.

I'm Ana Lua. I'm currently a Marketing Management major at Whitman looking into transfering to Acting in VPA. I'm originally from Boston, but I've been moving around the world throughout my entire life to places like Brazil, China and Portugal. I love to travel and all things artsy and cute! I also like to write music and have a youtube beauty channel.
Hi there! My name is Gabrielle, and I'm the Editor/ Campus Correspondent for the Syracuse chapter of Her Campus! I am a sophomore Television, Radio, and Film major in the S.I. Newhouse School of Public Communications. I like traveling, cinematic classics, show tunes, long walks on the beach, chocolate, chocolate on the beach, and anything pink. Go 'Cuse! HCXO