This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Syracuse chapter.

When it comes to seasons, fall is a crowd favorite. It’s not too hot, not too cold; you get some sunny days and some chilly days. Fall offers great versatility. Best of all, you can show your school pride in awesome pullovers, rock a stylish cardigan or even pull out a super chic jacket to die for!

1.   Fringe Moto Jacket – Making an appearance in both leather and suede, this jacket does not disappoint! It’s a vintage motorcycle jacket slightly mixed with a new generation biker jacket. This style combines so many generations of trends in one super cute piece!

Where to find it: (Suede) Missguided, $80 Fringed Faux Suede Jacket, (Leather) Abercrombie, $72 Fringe Vegan Leather Moto Jacket

2.   Suede Moto Jacket – Suede is certainly in this fall, and these suede moto jackets are incredibly cute! You can pair one with a tee and some distressed jeans, or even a pretty dress and your favorite boots. It will still look amazing!

Where to find it: Abercrombie, $58 Faux Suede Moto Jacket

3.   Leather Biker Jacket – Ever since leather jackets resurfaced in the fashion world a few years back, new styles of biker jackets are offered by a variety of different companies year round and they don’t seem to be going out of style anytime soon. One of the best perks about this jacket is that it comes in real leather, faux leather and even vegan leather!

Where to find it: Asos, $283.06 Oasis Leather Biker Jacket

My name is Zaynah Anderson. I'm a sophomore majoring in Television, Radio and Film with a minor in Marketing. I was born and raised in Brooklyn, NY which I love dearly but my dream is to move to Los Angeles, CA after college to launch a successful career in entertainment. I love children, music, writing, binge-watching shows on HGTV and I LOVE PIZZA!
Hi there! My name is Gabrielle, and I'm the Editor/ Campus Correspondent for the Syracuse chapter of Her Campus! I am a sophomore Television, Radio, and Film major in the S.I. Newhouse School of Public Communications. I like traveling, cinematic classics, show tunes, long walks on the beach, chocolate, chocolate on the beach, and anything pink. Go 'Cuse! HCXO