What’s in Janea’s…JanSport

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Suffolk chapter.

I honestly hate purses, so this edition of what is in my bag will be renamed, “What’s In My JanSport.”

I take this bad boy with me everywhere!

Because this is the only lip balm anyone should ever use. 

Ricky Bobby said it best, “If you don’t chew Big Red, then F*** YOU!”

I have this exact wallet from Madewell. It’s pretty cool.

These probably are not in my backpack 9 times out of 10, because it is never sunny in Boston. But when it is sunny, I whip these black beauties out.

House keys, because who wants to be locked out when your roommates aren’t home?

Basically the only pen I ever write with.

Whenever I’m not paying attention in class (ALL THE TIME), I play MASH with my fellow Her Campus writer, Allie Doheny (shout out!).

MY EVERYTHING! #SteveJobs #RIP #THANKYOU

Because nutrition is VERY important.

Janea Huerta Junior Public Relations
Originally from Connecticut, Erica attends Suffolk University in Boston, Massachusetts. She is a senior, majoring in public relations, and minoring in marketing. She founded Suffolk's chapter of Her Campus along with co-Campus Correspondent, Mackenzie Newcomb. has interned at a few start-up companies including Quincy Apparel and Good to Go Organics. She was also a public relations intern at Regan Communications Group, and is currently the advertising/marketing intern at The Improper Bostonian Magazine. Erica also works on Newbury Street at Jack Wills University Outfitters, a British clothing company that is expanding across America. She is very interested in the world of fashion, and hopes to make it big doing marketing/PR for a fashion magazine or as a publicist in New York City or LA upon graduation. In her free time, she enjoys shopping, hanging out with friends, going to the beach, reading, writing, and dancing.