UberRush: Online to Your Door

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Suffolk chapter.

We’ve all been there before: ordering something online, only to realize you have to wait days before your package gets to you. Seriously, I never realized how impatient I am until I order something online and it doesn’t show up on my doorstep instantaneously. However, this could all be changing soon.

Like UberEats before it, Uber has announced a new service to make all of our lives a little bit easier: UberRush, which was launched in October, has now teamed up with major retailers to deliver clothing the same day your order it! Stores and services like Nordstrom, Rent the Runway, and Cole Haan have all teamed up to be a part of this ingenious service.

Even if you don’t have the Uber app, you can still select Uber as a delivery method, and before you know it, your new piece of clothing will be in your possession. Sadly, this service is only available in select cities right now; here’s to hoping it comes to Boston soon! Until then, it looks like we’ll just have to work on our patience level by waiting for our online orders to come.

Erin is a senior at Suffolk, majoring in public relations. She loves going out with her friends, catching up on her shows on Netflix, and although she's sad about graduating, she can't wait to see what the real world has to offer.  
Journalism student in Boston / Campus Correspondent for Her Campus Suffolk. I'm into politics, pop music, and parks. I tweet about TV and lipstick. @nikkimfell