Staying Cute and Comfortable During Finals

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Suffolk chapter.

Winter is here, which means Holiday fun and excitement… but it also means finals for us collegiates. A lack of sleep due to hours of studying for finals can definitely alter your regular schedule, including your outfits. But changing your routine on an important day can really mess with you. If you normally get up and spend a decent amount of time getting ready and dressed, then do that! It will make it seem like just another day, and leave you organized and ready. You will feel more awake and alert, and therefore more prepared for your exam. Wearing sweatpants or pajamas makes it more likely that you’ll fall asleep during your test (especially if you pulled an all-nighter the night before.)

You can still look cute and be comfortable in a timely manner. It is important that you plan your outfit ahead of time because that way you’ll save time and stress. Put together a few basics for the week in advance and you will be all set. Take advantage of leggings and sweaters, because it is one of the most comfortable things you can wear, and still dress it up enough to feel great.

While fashion is the last thing on your list of things to do in the next few weeks, it will definitely benefit your performance on your test… And on the bright side, even if you bomb it, at least you’ll look and feel great doing it. *Hair flip emoji*

Check out some cute and comfortable outfit inspiration to tackle your last few days before break.

Go ahead and conquer your finals. Get through these last few weeks and then spend the entirety of next month in your pj’s, barely leaving your bed. You’ll deserve it. Good luck, ladies!! Xoxo, HC