Places You Can Go with Your Ram Card

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Suffolk chapter.

As a Suffolk Student, your ram card is practically your best friend. It goes everywhere with you, because without it, you wouldn’t be able to get into your residence hall, the library or the Law School, or attend any on-campus event. However, the ram card does so much more than that! If you put money into your Ram account, you can not only eat anywhere on campus, and do laundry without searching for quarters, you can also use it at a variety of places in Boston! Here’s where your Ram Card is accepted!

• 7/11
  • The Back Deck
  • Boloco
  • Café 26
  • Café Podima
  • Whole Foods
  • Crazy Dough’s Pizza
  • CVS
  • Domino’s
  • Earl of Sandwich
  • Fajita’s and Rita’s
  • Griddler’s
  • Lambert’s Marketplace
  • Rite Aid
  • Piperi
  • Pot Belly
  • Primo’s Restaurant
  • Sal’s Pizza
  • Subway
  • Shawarma Falafel
  • Uptown Café
  • Fill-A Buster
  • Ziti’s Italian Express
  • CMT
  • Black Seed Café
  • Uber
  • Zen
  • Chipotle
Julia Demopoulos is a senior at Suffolk University majoring in print/web journalism and minoring in public relations. She is originally from Dracut, MA but currently resides in East Boston. In addition to being a Campus Correspondent for Her Campus Suffolk, Julia is also the Vice President for Program Council, Suffolk's programming board on campus. She is also an active member of Suffolk's Journey Leadership Program. Julia works in the Office of Undergraduate Admissions as a Trustee Ambassador (tour guide), and was an Orientation leader for Summer 2019.