Peter Pilotto for Target

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Suffolk chapter.

Target is no stranger to the world of designer collaborations. Their impressive list of past designer collections includes Jason Wu, Phillip Lim 3.1, Missoni, and even Proenza Schouler, and you can bet their most recent is just as exciting. Target collaborated with British label Peter Pilotto in a line that includes shoes, bathing suits, and accessories, in addition to clothes.

The line is definitely not for the faint of heart. The designers behind the label, Peter Pilotto and Christopher De Vos, love their colorful prints and layering, and the eye catching collection contains both! While the loud prints might seem a little overwhelming at first, you’ll be surprised to find that the expansive line most likely contains something fun that will work in even the most simplistic of wardrobes. While the print-on-print look is exciting and certainly what the label is all about, we love how Alexa Chung, pictured below, toned down a Peter Pilotto skirt and with a simple sweater! The collection is selling out fast, from both Target and Net-a-Porter…will you be purchasing any pieces?

Julia is a senior at Suffolk University in Boston, MA. She is an English major and Psychology minor and is the Blog Section Editor and a Campus Correspondent for HC Suffolk. After graduation, she hopes to write for magazines such as Glamour or Cosmopolitan, where she can pursue her interest in sex, love and relationships, beauty/make up, and fashion.