This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Suffolk chapter.

Fuller House:

Netflix is finally giving us the opportunity to relive our childhood with the new Full House reboot. Fuller House will star DJ and Stephanie Tanner, Kimmy Gibbler, and of course Danny, Jesse, and Joey. The series will take place in the exact same house as the original series, but will now follow DJ and her three children after the death of their father. The series is bound to be a huge hit among fans, young and old. If you were a fan of the original series, or even interested in seeing what all of the hype is about, you can begin watching Fuller House on Netflix starting February 26th.

Gilmore Girls:

Another teenage cult hit to be rebooted by Netflix is Gilmore Girls. The original show followed mother-daughter duo Lorelai and Rory through love, life, and heartbreaks. Netflix has agreed to pick up the show for a four-part series in which a large majority of the characters will be back to cause drama in Stars Hollow. Officially confirmed are Lauren Graham (Lorelai), Alexis Bledel (Rory), Kelly Bishop (Emily), and Scott Patterson (Luke). Not much news on the storyline has been released yet, but I’m sure the directors have something big up their sleeves to transform us back into the small town of Stars Hollow. The Gilmore Girls reboot has yet to be given a potential release date.

Chelsea Does:

Another interesting new Netflix show that premieres this year is a four-part Chelsea Handler docuseries. The show will star the former Chelsea Lately host exploring a range of subjects like marriage and drugs. If you have ever seen Chelsea Lately, you should expect this series to be sassy, sarcastic, and extremely funny. Chelsea Does premiered on Netflix January 23rd.

Coming Back Onto Netflix:

Also be on the look out for some Netflix hits that are slated to come back later this year like Orange is the New Black, Grace and Frankie, and House of Cards.