This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Suffolk chapter.

Name: Liz Mulaski aka One Direction’s #1 Fan!

Year: Senior

Major: Media

Hometown: Swoyersville, PA

Relationship status: Secretly dating Harry Styles

Involvement on Campus: Social Media Chair of HerCampus Suffolk!

Astrology sign: Cancer

Instagram: lizmulaski

Twitter: @lizmulaski

Tell us about a typical day in the life of you?

A typical day in my life involves either going to class or to my internship, followed by a lot of TV watching, looking at pictures of sushi, and thinking about dogs

Who would play you if they made a movie about your life?

Peppa Pig

What song would you want to listen to everyday for the rest of your life?

Okay right now it’s ‘Light My Candle’ from the RENT Soundtrack but before that it was ‘Sorry’ by Justin Bieber and before that it was ‘Cold Front’ by Chris Farren so ya know…. it changes a lot

If you were stranded on a deserted island, what three items would you want to have with you?

Infinite Jest so maybe I could finish reading it, my One Direction blanket because I hate sleeping without it, and is it mean of me to want my dog with me? does she count as an item? we would have fun chilling on an island together I think though

If you could travel to any place in the world right now, where would you go?

@harry_styles where you at?

What are your biggest turn offs?

Republicans, fake feminists, Adam Sandler

What is your dream job?

Music supervisor for One Tree Hill in 2004 or staff writer for the fictional television program Studio 60

Favorite TV show?

Seinfeld

What character on Seinfeld is most like you?

George Costanza ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Not that we don’t already know the answer… Favorite band?

#fake my real favorite band is Fall Out Boy but One Direction is in the top five

What is the most embarrassing song on your itunes?

Terrible question, I have never been embarrassed in my life, but the most surprising might be Go Away Little Girl by Donny Osmond which is one of my favorite songs

Who is your celebrity crush?

…………Harry Styles…………

Thoughts on Louis’ baby, Zayn releasing a new single?

I’m not going to discuss #babygate on the internet because people think I’m weird enough already without discussing a conspiracy about a boy band BUT!! his single is amazing hit me tf up if you’re interested in talking in depth about Zayn Malik and why he is the male pop star I (and the rest of the world) deserve

So, you like music, obviously, have you been to many concerts?

Yeah I’ve been to a few ;) I always say I’m going to make a list of how many I’ve been to but at this point it would be too difficult and take too long to figure everything out.

What’s your favorite concert you’ve been to so far?

Definitely the first time I saw Fall Out Boy in 2009 or One Direction on the Take Me Home tour

Favorite concert memory?

Hmm #humblebrag but currently my favorite concert memory is when Andrew McMahon called me out and played Black and White Movies for me and I broke out into hives

Journalism student in Boston / Campus Correspondent for Her Campus Suffolk. I'm into politics, pop music, and parks. I tweet about TV and lipstick. @nikkimfell