Kendall and Kylie Jenner Take the Fashion Industry by Storm

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Suffolk chapter.

“Keeping Up With The Kardashians” stars, Kendall and Kylie Jenner have really been making a name for themselves recently in the fashion and beauty industry. Not only have they been models and spokeswomen for huge names such as. Forever 21, Nordstrom, OPI Nicole Nail Polish, and Sherri Hill, but they also have a few of their own fashion lines. Their spring collection at PacSun has just been released, as well as their new Steve Madden shoe and handbag line.

The newest PacSun line, just like their previous ones, is highly influenced by their personal style and the current trends they love. PacSun describes the collection as “casual-yet-chic” with a bohemian California flair. It’s also affordable, and ranges from outerwear to accessories.

Click here to check out the lookbook and shop the PacSun collection!

In addition to their ongoing PacSun line, Kendall and Kylie have just released a shoe and handbag line with Steve Madden for Madden Girl. Similar to their clothing line, each design is based on the trends they love and what they would pick out for themselves. Also like their existing PacSun line, everything is fairly affordable, with all the items ranging between $49 and $79.

Check out the release video below to hear from the girls about this brand new line, and click here to shop!

Originally from Connecticut, Erica attends Suffolk University in Boston, Massachusetts. She is a senior, majoring in public relations, and minoring in marketing. She founded Suffolk's chapter of Her Campus along with co-Campus Correspondent, Mackenzie Newcomb. has interned at a few start-up companies including Quincy Apparel and Good to Go Organics. She was also a public relations intern at Regan Communications Group, and is currently the advertising/marketing intern at The Improper Bostonian Magazine. Erica also works on Newbury Street at Jack Wills University Outfitters, a British clothing company that is expanding across America. She is very interested in the world of fashion, and hopes to make it big doing marketing/PR for a fashion magazine or as a publicist in New York City or LA upon graduation. In her free time, she enjoys shopping, hanging out with friends, going to the beach, reading, writing, and dancing.