Eleni Katavolos '18

Name: Eleni Katavolos

Year: Senior :(

Major/Minor: Marketing Major

Hometown: Lagrangeville, New York

Relationship Status: Single

Astrological Sign: Gemini

JD: What’s it like being a part of Her Campus these past 4 years?

EK: Being a part of HC at all these last 4 years has been a huge part of my college experience. It would have been totally different and I probably would be on a different path if I hadn’t joined

JD: What other clubs/organizations were you involved in these past few years?

EK: I’m also the VP of Suffolk Entrepreneurs Club which has been great these last 3 years. I love exploring my more entrepreneurial side.

JD: What’s been your favorite part about studying at Suffolk these past 4 years?

EK: It’s almost a cliché, but because we study right in Downtown Boston, it gives us a lot of opportunities to attend events and meet some amazing people. It took me a while to feel comfortable putting myself out there but it’s so worth it.

JD: I hear you’re writing a book! Tell us about that.

EK: So, my book is titled Lost It, it’s 100 stories on how people lost their virginity. It’s not your average book, so I’m really excited for it to come out. Follow it @Lostitbook on IG

JD: Do you have any after graduation plans?

EK: Ideally, I’ll be finishing up the book this summer for a late summer, early fall release. Other than that, the world is my oyster.

JD: What’s your ideal dream job?

EK: This is a tough one because I don’t have one. I’m very entrepreneurial so I tend to have a lot of little projects. A dream would be to see more than one of those come to fruition.

JD: What’s been your biggest accomplishment so far?

EK: Oh gosh. Probably getting the book going. It’s not been an easy process but I want it to succeed and I’m giving it all I have. Even though I’m not done with it yet, I’d still consider it an accomplishment that I’ve made it this far.

JD: Any advice for the upcoming CC’s of HC Suffolk?

EK: You’re leading an AMAZING group of women, so enjoy it. Don’t take it to seriously either!