Eleni Katavolos ’18

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Suffolk chapter.

Name: Eleni Katavolos

Year: Senior :(

Major/Minor: Marketing Major

Hometown: Lagrangeville, New York

Relationship Status: Single

Astrological Sign: Gemini

JD: What’s it like being a part of Her Campus these past 4 years?

EK: Being a part of HC at all these last 4 years has been a huge part of my college experience. It would have been totally different and I probably would be on a different path if I hadn’t joined

JD: What other clubs/organizations were you involved in these past few years?

EK: I’m also the VP of Suffolk Entrepreneurs Club which has been great these last 3 years. I love exploring my more entrepreneurial side.

JD: What’s been your favorite part about studying at Suffolk these past 4 years?

EK: It’s almost a cliché, but because we study right in Downtown Boston, it gives us a lot of opportunities to attend events and meet some amazing people. It took me a while to feel comfortable putting myself out there but it’s so worth it.

JD: I hear you’re writing a book! Tell us about that.

EK: So, my book is titled Lost It, it’s 100 stories on how people lost their virginity. It’s not your average book, so I’m really excited for it to come out. Follow it @Lostitbook on IG

JD: Do you have any after graduation plans?

EK: Ideally, I’ll be finishing up the book this summer for a late summer, early fall release. Other than that, the world is my oyster.

JD: What’s your ideal dream job?

EK: This is a tough one because I don’t have one. I’m very entrepreneurial so I tend to have a lot of little projects. A dream would be to see more than one of those come to fruition.

JD: What’s been your biggest accomplishment so far?

EK: Oh gosh. Probably getting the book going. It’s not been an easy process but I want it to succeed and I’m giving it all I have. Even though I’m not done with it yet, I’d still consider it an accomplishment that I’ve made it this far.

JD: Any advice for the upcoming CC’s of HC Suffolk?

EK: You’re leading an AMAZING group of women, so enjoy it. Don’t take it to seriously either!

Julia Demopoulos is a senior at Suffolk University majoring in print/web journalism and minoring in public relations. She is originally from Dracut, MA but currently resides in East Boston. In addition to being a Campus Correspondent for Her Campus Suffolk, Julia is also the Vice President for Program Council, Suffolk's programming board on campus. She is also an active member of Suffolk's Journey Leadership Program. Julia works in the Office of Undergraduate Admissions as a Trustee Ambassador (tour guide), and was an Orientation leader for Summer 2019.